Tuition Titan's Policies

All users (parents, tutors, student and other third party members) that visit our website are hereby subjected to Tuition Titan’s policies

Privacy Policies and Disclaimers

All users data are protected from mishandling and well be used only for the operation which are vital for our business.

At Tuition Titan, accessible from ww.tuitiontitan.my, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. This Privacy Policy document contains types of information that is collected and recorded by Tuition Titan and how we use it. This privacy notice is issued to all guests and customers of Tuition Titan as required by the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.

Data will be collected and processed during any submission of forms, uploading of material to the website, for the purposes of communication, answering of enquiries/complaints and for application review including any other purposes which are necessary for the business operation of our business.

If you have additional questions or require more information about our Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact us.

1. Personal Data

Personal data refers to the information pertaining to the individual such as name, Identification card number, birth date, academic history, address, photograph, occupation, race, gender, nationality address, etc. For personal data involving third parties provided by you to us, you guarantee that you have obtained their consents to allow us to process their personal data and you informed them of this notice.

2. Purpose of collecting and processing personal data.

It is agreed and consent that you allow us to use your personal data which is collected by us through you for the purposes stated below:

a) for registration/requesting of tutor.

b) for reviewing and approval of tutor applications.

c) to respond to requests or complaints by customers and improvement of our services

d) comply with legal obligations.

e) to process, complete and verify any business transactions with you.

f) for recording purposes.

g) provide us feedback or contact us via email or telephone.

3. Request for access and corrections

You may also request to access, modify, rectify and restrict the processing of any of your personal data which incomplete or irrelevant to ensure the legitimacy of your data by contacting us.

4. Disclosure of personal data

Your personal data will not be used for any other purposes other than what is stated above and shall remained indefinitely as deemed necessary for normal business operations and will not be disclosed to any third parties without your consent. However in certain circumstances your data may be disclosed for:

a) the compliance of any applicable legal law or regulatory requirements from any competent authority.

b) events of emergency, request of information by family members

6. Log Files

Tuition Titan follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.

7. Cookies and Web Beacons

Like any other website, Tuition Titan uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.

8. Google DoubleClick DART Cookie

Google is one of a third-party vendor on our site. It also uses cookies, known as DART cookies, to serve ads to our site visitors based upon their visit to www.website.com and other sites on the internet. However, visitors may choose to decline the use of DART cookies by visiting the Google ad and content network Privacy Policy at the following URL – httpss://policies.google.com/technologies/ads

9. Our Advertising Partners

Some of advertisers on our site may use cookies and web beacons. Our advertising partners are listed below. Each of our advertising partners has their own Privacy Policy for their policies on user data. For easier access, we hyperlinked to their Privacy Policies below.

  • Google : httpss://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
10. Privacy Policies

You may consult this list to find the Privacy Policy for each of the advertising partners of Tuition Titan. Our Privacy Policy was created with the help of the Privacy Policy Generator and the Privacy Policy Generator Online. Third-party ad servers or ad networks uses technologies like cookies, JavaScript, or Web Beacons that are used in their respective advertisements and links that appear on Tuition Titan, which are sent directly to users’ browser. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content that you see on websites that you visit.

Note that Tuition Titan has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.

11. Third Party Privacy Policies

Tuition Titan’s Privacy Policy does not apply to other advertisers or websites. Thus, we are advising you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions about how to opt-out of certain options. You may find a complete list of these Privacy Policies and their links here: Privacy Policy Links. You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?

12. Children’s Information

Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Tuition Titan does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.

13. Online Privacy Policy

Only This Privacy Policy applies only to our online activities and is valid for visitors to our website with regards to the information that they shared and/or collect in Tuition Titan. This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.

14. Consent

By using our website, you hereby consent to our Privacy Policy and agree to its Terms and Conditions. By submitting any materials/ personal data which is related to you, you hereby consent us to collect, store and process your data for the purposes stated above.

15. Contact us

If at any events you may withdraw your consent and restrict us from processing, viewing, and collecting your data by emailing us at williamyeoh@tuitiontitan.com. For any inquiry regarding this policy, complaints, data rectification, correction, you may contact us my emailing the e-mail address as mentioned earlier.

We reserves the right to alter any part of this privacy policy which is required from time to time without prior notice. Any alterations made will be informed to you through website announcements


If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at williamyeoh@tuitiontian.com

Disclaimers for Tuition Titan

All the information on this website – www.tuitiontitan.my – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Tuition Titan does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Tuition Titan), is strictly at your own risk. Tuition Titan will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.

From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.

Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.


By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.


Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.

Tuition Titan's Policies

Tutors who sign up as tutors of this Tuition Titan are expected to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions that is stated below:

These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Tuition Titan’s (Smart Titan Enterprise) website, located at www.tuitiontitan.my.

By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Tuition Titan if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.

The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.


We employ the use of cookies. By accessing Tuition Titan’s (Smart Titan Enterprise) website, you agreed to use cookies in agreement with the Tuition Titan’s (Smart Titan Enterprise) Privacy Policy.

Most interactive websites use cookies to let us retrieve the user’s details for each visit. Cookies are used by our website to enable the functionality of certain areas to make it easier for people visiting our website. Some of our affiliate/advertising partners may also use cookies.


Unless otherwise stated, Tuition Titan (Smart Titan Enterprise) and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Tuition Titan. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Tuition Titan for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.

You must not:

  • Republish material from Tuition Titan
  • Sell, rent or sub-license material from Tuition Titan
  • Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Tuition Titan
  • Redistribute content from Tuition Titan

This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.

Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Tuition Titan (Smart Titan Enterprise) does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Tuition Titan (Smart Titan Enterprise),its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Tuition Titan (Smart Titan Enterprise) shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.

Tuition Titan (Smart Titan Enterprise) reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.

You warrant and represent that:

  • You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
  • The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
  • The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
  • The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.

You hereby grant Tuition Titan (Smart Titan Enterprise) a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.

Hyper linking to our Content

The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:

  • Government agencies;
  • Search engines;
  • News organizations;
  • Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
  • System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.

These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.

We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:

  • commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
  • dot.com community sites;
  • associations or other groups representing charities;
  • online directory distributors;
  • internet portals;
  • accounting, law and consulting firms; and
  • educational institutions and trade associations.

We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Tuition Titan (Smart Titan Enterprise); and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.

These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.

If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to williamyeoh@tuitiontitan.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.

Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:

  • By use of our corporate name; or
  • By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
  • By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.

No use of Tuition Titan’s (Smart Titan Enterprise) logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.

Content Liability

We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.

Your Privacy

Please read Privacy Policy.

Reservation of Rights

We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.

Removal of links from our website

If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.

We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.


To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:

  • limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
  • limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
  • limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
  • exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.

The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.

As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.

Terms for Tutors

Tuition Titan is a licensed tuition agency that provides parents/students/tutees with private home tutors. We are a registered company with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) under Smart Titan Enterprise (PG0487062). The word “client” refers to parents, students and tutees who requested for a tutor or tutoring service whereas “Tutor” refers to tutors who will be providing the tutoring services.

Upon registering as a tutor for Tuition Titan or upon payment of commission, tutors are expected to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions as set by this policy and is to be subjected to these policies for the commission payment, refund of commission upon accepting of contract from client.

Please read and agree to the terms and conditions below.

  •  A Malaysian citizen with valid identification card
  •  18 years old and above
  •  Minimum qualifications with a diploma/degree or equivalent
Tutor Validation

All contents, such as text, photographs and certificates, are sole responsibility of the tutor from which all of them originated. Therefore, the tutor is responsible for all the contents posted, uploaded and emailed or made available via Tuition Titan’s website.

Tutor is responsible to ensure that all information provided, and credentials uploaded are accurate and truthful. Tutors who provide fake information and credential will have the following actions taken:

  • To be blacklisted from Tuition Titan’s database
  • To be taken legal action from our legal team
  • Tutor’s contact details will be released to partner agencies

Clients have the rights to verify the tutor’s credentials and request for documents as proof prior to the first class. Tutors are required to bring and present their NRIC and relevant certificates requested by the clients on the first class.

Tuition jobs

Tuition Titan cannot guarantee that tutors will be selected for the tuition job even after they have applied. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the coordinator. Before accepting a tuition job, it is the tutor’s responsibility to make sure that he/she is able to fully commit to the job according to the job’s description: location, subjects, level of students, rate, duration, frequency, schedules and other requirements.

Upon confirmation, wishes to discontinue the classes due to the factors stated as in the job description. The tutor is not eligible for refund.

After receiving the tuition job, the tutor is required to commit to the job for a minimum of 4 weeks. Should the tutor terminate the job prior to the minimum period of 4 weeks, up to 75% of the total commission paid prior to secure the job will be charged and the balance 25% will be refunded to the tutor

Payment of Commission
  1. We will charge a one-time commission for any contract offer that you accept. Tuition Titan will collect 50% commission of first FULL four weeks of fees collected from client upfront from you.
  2. However, if the tutor does not wish to pay upfront the 50% commission, the tutor may opt to pay on an agreed date (after first class with client) with a commission rate of 66% commission (with an upfront of 25% collected and 41% later on) of the first 1-month fees collected from the students/parents. The tutor is required to present his/her IDENTIFICATION CARD to Tuition Titan as a guarantor for the person to be HELD LIABLE for any LEGAL ACTIONS for the OWED COMMISSION in case the tutor fails to pay their commission within the agreed time frame. However this is not recommended.
  3. We will notify you to bank in commission once we received notification from our client who is interested to accept your services. DO NOT bank in commission if we did not update you to bank in.
  4. You are required to bank in via online (Instant Transfer) / cash to our company Public Bank Account within 12 hours and send us receipt/ bank in slip. We will provide tutor the client’s contact AFTER confirmation of receiving the commission and bank in slip. Tutor who does not bank in within the stipulated time period will have the tuition job forfeited and it will be open to another tutor.
  5. Please be notified that commission will be calculated based on the final hourly rate agreed by the tutor and our client by the time of acceptance of the contract.
  6. Please contact the client immediately after received contact details within 24 hours. If you failed to do so and client found their own tutor, we will charge RM50 for our coordination effort.
Failure to Pay Commission

Tutor who failed to pay their commission within the agreed time frame will be:

  1. Blacklisted from our group (Tuition Titan) and possibly other tuition agents as well.
  2. Your contact/name will be announced in our group for not paying commission/owing commission
  3. Your names/contact will be uploaded to Facebook blacklisted tutor group.
  4. Will be kicked out from the group and WILL NEVER receive any jobs from our agents AND other affiliate agents as well.
Refund Policies

If the contract is terminated prior to 3 weeks (21 days) after the contract has been
made, and the commission paid by the tutor:

A) Termination by Client (Parents or students)
  1. Termination or cancellation of tuition after first class, 35% of the commission paid by tutor will be charged and remaining 65% will be refunded to tutor.
  2. Termination or cancellation of tuition after second class, 70% of the commission paid by tutor will be charged and remaining 30% will be refunded to tutor.
  3. Termination or cancellation of tuition after third class, 90% of the commission paid by tutor will be charged and remaining 10% will be refunded to tutor.
  4. Termination or cancellation of tuition after fourth class or AFTER 3 weeks (21 days) and above, NO commission will be refunded.
  5. Tutors are responsible to clearly record ALL the lessons conducted with exact date for our review purposes for refund. We will verify your tuition date with our client and process the refund accordingly. NO commission will be refunded if you failed to provide the proof of tuition date and time.
  6. We are not held liable in events tuition classes are cancelled due to COVID-19 Pandemic. Regretfully tutor are not eligible for refund in any case the class was cancelled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic outbreak.
B) Termination by Tutor
  1. Termination or cancellation of tuition BEFORE commencement of first class after agreeing with the contract, RM50 will be charged for our coordinating effort.
  2. Termination or cancellation of tuition after first class, 40% of the commission paid by tutor will be charged and remaining 60% will be refunded to tutor.
  3. Termination or cancellation of tuition after second class, 70% of the commission paid by tutor will be charged and remaining 30% will be refunded to tutor.
  4. Termination or cancellation of tuition after third class, 90% of the commission paid by tutor will be charged and remaining 10% will be refunded to tutor.
  5. Termination or cancellation of tuition after fourth class or AFTER 3 weeks (21 days) and above, NO commission will be refunded.
  6. Tutors are responsible to clearly record ALL the lessons conducted with exact date for our review purposes for refund. We will verify your tuition date with our client and process the refund accordingly. NO commission will be refunded if you failed to provide the proof of tuition date and time.
  7. Tutors must confirm and agree to the location, rate, schedule and number of subjects first before accepting the job. If the tutor doesn’t comply to the rates or schedules or any of the criteria of the job or attempt to alter the terms in which has been agreed on, tutors are not eligible for refund.
  8. We are not held liable in events tuition classes are cancelled due to COVID-19 Pandemic. Regretfully tutor are not eligible for refund in any case the class was cancelled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic outbreak.
  9. Refund due to Misconduct by Tutor After the confirmation of the tuition job and after the client’s contact number have been given to the tutor, the tutor will be required to commit for a minimum of 4 weeks. 

If in events of tutor is terminated by parents/student due to tutor’s attempts to vary the tuition rate, tuition time, duration of the tuition, period of the contract and other terms that has been agreed upon OR breaching of contract;

    • Terminated due to the tutor’s failure to present himself/herself for the scheduled tuition class or appointment. Tuition Titan will not consider any tutor’s reason;
    • Disagrees or violates the agreed terms of employment as stated in the job description after Tuition Titan inclusive of its representatives had released the contact details of the Client to the Tutor;
    • Provide Tuition Titan or our client inaccurate information, include but not limited to:
      personal information, qualification and experience.
    • Transferring the tuition to 3rd party without the consent of Tuition Titan or
      allowing 3rd party representative to contact client on behalf of the tutor without
      consent of Tuition Titan.
    • Physical or mental abuse of students, or harming the students in any way.
    • Attempting to vary the rates which had been agreed on by both parties early on.
    • Unprofessional conduct, having a bad attitude such as being late to class.
    • Attempting to alter the schedule which has been agreed upon.
    • Ending class earlier than the agreed upon duration.
    • Not showing up for classes without prior notice of at least 3 days to the parents
      or student.
    • Inappropriate use of language when  communicating with parents or students.
Default of Payment By Client

If there is a delay in tuition fees paid to the tutors, Tuition Titan will assist the tutor in recovering the payment from the client. However, Tuition Titan is not legally responsible for any payment dispute that arise between the tutor and client. Tuition Titan is not liable to pay any tuition fees to the tutor should the client defaults on the payment.


Tuition Titan will display information of age, gender and race preference on our assignment details. This is to display the most accurate requests from the clients. By signing up as a tutor, you agree to accept that you may be receiving advertisements of assignment with specific requests. You may unsubscribe from Tuition Titan if you feel uncomfortable.


Tuition Titan acts as a 3rd party in the process of the matching services. In no event shall Tuition Titan, the director and the employees be liable for any damages or physical harm inflicted whatsoever (including, but not limited to, theft, damages to property, physical/verbal abuse, outrage of modesty, sexual harassment, etc) to either of the involved parties.

Tuition Titan does not guarantee the improvement of student’s grades, the timeliness of payment from clients and the positive attitude of clients.

Tuition Titan reserves the right to amend our T&C at any time without prior